Friday, September 10, 2010

Update

#7 - I have been to a few new restaurants this summer :)
* 8/3/10 - I had lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise in Glen Burnie - It was really good! I had hamburger sliders :) only complaint is the bad Mojito.
* 8/10/10 - I had Breakfast at the Bayside Street Diner in Havre de Grace - It was typical diner food.
* 8/22/10 - Had lunch at Famous Daves!!!!! They just opened it in Bel Air!!! SOOOO GOOOD!!! I had a pull pork sandwich!! I think I'm in love!

#16 - I went to see 'Step-Up 3-D' with my friend Kristin on 8/14/2010. The movie wasn't great but I loved the dancing. I can't say I am a fan of 3-D movies though.

#38 - I put on my list to attend the Rennaissance Faire. I took this a step further and I am currently working at the Rennaissance Faire! It is a lot of fun and I get to walk around and enjoy the Faire on my breaks! :)
#39 - I am currently reading the book 'Interview with the Vampire'.

No comments:

Post a Comment