Monday, November 22, 2010

#30

11/20-21/2010 - I have officially completed #30 on my Day Zero list! :) Me and my boyfriend, Josh took a weekend trip down to Virginia! I used to live in Harrisonburg while attending James Madison University, and it just so happens that Josh's Dad lives in the apartment complex right behind mine! We also to a trip to Lynchburg/Brookneal where Josh's dog is currently residing. Her name is Mika and she is the cutest thing ever! I also made another friend, Fred. Fred is a yellow lab and the funnest dog. We stayed the night in Lynchburg and then made our way from there to Fredericksburg, making a small stop in Louisa on the way. In Fredericksburg I met Josh's older brother and his family. Overall, it was an awesome weekend! It was good to get back to VA and to just have a mini-vacation! I look forward to many more!Josh and his doggy reunited

Me, Josh and James Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment