Friday, December 24, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 5

#5 - Your Siblings

I have two siblings, both younger.  There is a 5 year difference between each of us (yeah my parents are insane)
My sister, Amy is 16 years old and is usually an annoying pain in my butt.  We used to fight 24/7 and pretty much hated the sight of each other for a long time, but as we've gotten older, we've started to get along a lot better.  Amy is a very eccentric person.  She always has everyone around her laughing their booty's off.  She is also very witty and smart, I just wish that she could see that.  Amy LOVES cheerleading!  She cheered for a rec. team when she was younger and started coaching when she turned 15.  She is a junior this year and I can't believe my little sister will be graduating next year!

Amy (shortest) and her friends during spirit week

Amy's Cheerleading Squad (she is on the left in the red shirt)

Jason is my little brother and he is 11 years old.  When he was about 3 years old, he was diagnosed with Autism.  He likes to keep to himself and play legos.  Trains are his absolute favorite things in the world; he says he is going to be a train builder when he gets older!  Jason is also an incredible artist!  At 6 years old he could draw better then I could.  Jason is probably my favorite person in the whole world. He is the happiest little kid I have ever met.

This is Jason in his boyscouts shirt!
(My parents found a boyscout troop in the area that is just for kids with special needs! Jason LOVES it!  They do crafts and go on camping trips and a lot of other fun things!  The troop leader is a saint!)

No comments:

Post a Comment