Sunday, December 26, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 7

#7 - Favorite Movies!

I am a huge movie fan! Between me and Josh we probably have every movie known to man in our collection.  Some (not all) of my favorites include:


A Walk to Remember
Rent
Flags of Our Fathers
We Were Soldiers
The Hurt Locker
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Sound of Music
Driving Miss Daisy
The Blindside
Pretty Woman
Beauty and the Beast
Taken
Hitch
Inception
The Interpreter
The Hangover
Blackhawk Down
The Town
Tangled
Aladdin
The Holiday
Casablanca
Breakfast at Tiffany's
The Fast and The Furious
Fight Club
Boondock Saints
Harry Potter Series
Chicago
I am Sam
Ferris Buellers Day Off
The Wizard of Oz
Wall-E
The Dark Knight
Top Gun
An Officer and a Genlteman
Fame
Step-Up

....These are just a few of my favorites.  It would be hard for me to really narrow down my favorites.  I like a huge variety of movies from romatic to comedy to action.  The only genre I don't really care for is horror.  I can deal if it is not realistic, but once it becomes realistic, I'm out.  But basically, I am a HUGE movie/theatre fan :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment