Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day Zero Update :)

#5 - 12/28/2010 - I saw Tron Legacy in IMax 3D.  I looooove IMax but I am not a fan of 3D and was very disappointed in the movie.
#71 -  I now have seasons 1-6 of  house (got 3,5 and 6 for Christmas) and have watched seasons 1-4! I am currently watching season 5! I love this show :)
#100 - Josh bought me a tennis racket for Christmas!  Now I just need to get him one so we can play :)

#39 On 12/26/10 I finished the book "If You Could See Me Now" by Cecelia Ahern.  It was a very cute book and an easy read.  My only issue was that she was very repetitive, I felt like I read the same line about Elizabeth's personality about 15 times.  This book is different from anything I've read before, which I really liked.  The characters were well developed and the story kept me interested. 


Now I am reading a book called "The Recipe Club" by Andrea Israel and Nancy Garfinkel


I am actually about halfway through this book right now and I love it!   It is written in the form of letters, which I love because I like short chapters (easier to read on break at work) and It has a recipe with almost every letter!  I plan on trying a few of these for my Day Zero list.

No comments:

Post a Comment