Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Stealing and Bridesmaids :)


1.  Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:

The Cat
My Book
The plate that I ate lunch off of
 A bookshelf
A Calendar

2. How do you style your hair?

Usually up in a bun for work, down and straightened or half up if I am going out

3. What are you wearing now?

Jeans a black cami and a plaid shirt tied up

4. What's your occupation?

Customer Service Associate on some days and on others, Store Maintenance Associate

5. What do you hear right now?

Me typing

6. Who was the last person you hugged?

My friend John…he is leaving for Afghanistan and I just saw him for the last time before he leaves L

7. What is/was for dinner?

I’m not sure yet.  Pasta or Chicken?

8. What did you do today?

Went Bridesmaid dress shopping for Vicky’s wedding J and said bye to John

9. Dog person or cat person?

Both but dogs will always be my favorite
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?

I love the name Aria

11. What was the last thing that you bought?

A bridesmaid dress and sash

12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Greece

13. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Not here! Hopefully living someplace warmer working at a gym

14. Where's your birthmark?

I don’t know

15. What are you doing this weekend?

Working…

16. Which book are you reading at the moment?

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

17. The last movie you've seen?
Fried Green Tomatoes

18. What are you doing tomorrow?

Sleeping in, Running with Heather and Kristine (we’re doing a 5k in June!!!), and nothing


Today my friends and I went dress shopping for my friend Vicky's wedding.  I have to say, I am thrilled with the dresses! They are very pretty and flattering and the sash looks great with it!  See the dress here!! (The color is going to be watermelon and the sash is going to be clover! I think the default picture is ruby.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment