Thursday, February 10, 2011

Three Things Thursday!

1. Rant: First, I am going to rant about my job because I am having a bad week :(.  First, ladies...when you go potty, PLEASE DO NOT SQUAT!!! You are the ones making the toilet seats gross because your urine comes up and splashes on the seat! Please, use the nice flush-able seat covers we give you or toilet paper to cover the seats if you are that much of a germophob. Second, gentlemen ... when I put signs on the restrooms that say "restrooms closed" or "out of order" this does not mean move the cones from in front of the door and enter.  I will yell at you and you still will not be allowed to use said restroom.  So, please leave me alone and let me do my job so that you can have a pretty potty room, thanks. Third, to all customers ... Wawa gas pumps have an auto stop in them, so if you spill gas it is your fault! Don't whine to me because you are impatient or forgot to turn off the pump before you took it out of your car.  And thanks for adding "gas spill" to my list of pleasant things to clean today!  Oh annnnd....our Ham and SWISS ciabattas come with Swiss cheese, just FYI. 

2. Day Zero: I could not be more excited that the day zero project website is back up!!! I felt like a part of me was missing while it was gone.  This is a pretty sad fact, but a fact nonetheless. This is My List if you want to see it.

3. Skiing and VDay: I could not be more excited to go skiing and to Virginia with Josh this Valentines day!! We are leaving Monday, making a stop to his brother house to meet baby Alaya, then we are stopping at his sisters house so that I can meet her.  Then we will head to Massanutten/Harrisonburg to go skiing and visit JMU and Josh's Dad.   Then on Tuesday we are going to Lynchburg to see the lovely MIKA!!! I am sooo thrilled!  This will be a great two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment