Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WILW


Linking Up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

This week I really need to remember the good stuff and remember that I really am very blessed in my life.  Just in the last two days I found out that a childhood friend of mine passed away Monday morning, most likely from a diabetic coma and yesterday my parents split up.

So.....

I am LOVING that I had the chance to know Crystal and that later today I will be going to the hospital where her sister, Laurie will be giving birth to her first little baby girl, Isabella Lynn.

Me and Laurie a few years ago

I am LOVING that I have an interview for a second job today!  I could really use the extra cash!

I am LOVING that I finished "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" last night and I have moved on to "A Year On Ladybug Farm" by Donna Ball.


I am LOVING that it was 83 degrees on Monday and that the temps are staying above 60 now!

I am LOVING that Josh and I have been going on lots of hikes lately!


I am LOVING that in this picture you can see my back and arm muscles!  This makes me feel like I am getting somewhere with my workouts!!!

and as always I am LOVING my Josh

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your sad news this week. I will say a prayer for you! It is great you are thinking about all of the positives. I am loving this warm weather! Congrats on the job interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your job interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A second job! You are amazing! And I am loving this weather too! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you like "The Tales of Beedle the Bard"? I didn't think I would like it but I ended up loving it! I love all things HARRY! lol

    ReplyDelete