Thursday, May 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 10

Day 10 - My Favorite Painter

Me and Josh actually had an argument debate about this the other night.  I am sooooo not an art person, its not even funny.  I can appreciate good photography and architecture but drawings and paintings, I just can't get into.  For example, I went to the Prado Museum in Spain in 2006 for the Picasso exhibit.  While most people would be excited to see all these famous works of art, I could not have been more bored.  On the other hand, seeing the coliseum in Rome and Parc Guell in Spain and a ton of other famous structures was amazing!  Needless to say, I do not have a favorite painter, so I will leave you with pictures of some of my favorite buildings. (That I have been to)


Parc Guell, Spain


 Il Dumo, Florence Italy


 Trevi Fountain, Rome Italy (my fave!)


 Me and the Pantheon in Rome


 Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre Italy


 Cathedral in Toledo, Spain


 Building Designed by Gaudi, Barcelona, Spain


Coliseum, Rome Italy


Winchester Mystery House, San Jose, California


 Ponte Vecchio, Florence, Italy


 Temple Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain


 St. Nicholas Cathedral, Monaco (Where Grace Kelly was married)


Winchester Mystery House, San Jose, California


No comments:

Post a Comment