Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WILW!!!!


I am LOVING a lot today! So, I am excited to link up with Jamie!!

I AM LOOOVING:

That my best friend in the whole wide world was born today!!






Happy Birthday Alex!!!!

That I got an email saying that the job I applied for liked my application!!! I took one of their test today!!! *crosses fingers* I hope I get it!!!

That I am Moving on Friday!! This is bitter sweet because I like where I am living and I like the closeness to work and other stuff  but I am excited to move to the country!

That there is only 18 days til the wedding!!!! (Vicky and Steve!!)


The new car that we were FINALLY about to get for Josh!!! So much better than the Ford POS that he was driving before!!!


My new OBSESSION with Pinterest!!! I didn't think I would like the site but I tried it anyways and now I cant get myself away from it!!

And as always, Joshua


(yes, we were watching The Cosby Show)

2 comments:

  1. Love what your loving!

    Super cute blog...your newest follower,

    Hannah @ A Lovely Mess

    *stop by and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Pinterest as well. So amazing. This is an awesome list of things to love! :]

    ReplyDelete