Friday, July 1, 2011

WOOHOO!! New Job!!!

WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I officially have a new job as a marketing manager (in training) at Big Open Door Marketing!! This means that I can officially cross off #76, Get a "Big Person Job," off of my list!  I am so excited!!  Unfortunately, for the first few weeks I will have to keep my other job for extra money because my new boss said that during the first few training days, most people don't put in very many hours and that it is normal for people to keep second jobs for the first few weeks.  Either way, I am very, very excited for this opportunity! I have been looking for a new job for what seems like a lifetime and this one seems like it will be a great fit for me.  Everyone I have met has been super nice, friendly, welcoming and enthusiastic!  I CAN NOT wait to get started!

More on life....the other day, right after I got news that I had an interview (I say it was a sign)  I saw a hot air balloon floating over my  house.  I LOVE hot air balloons!



Also, I went to Barnes and Noble to day with the boy and ended up buying another puzzle!  I had so much fun with my last one, i just had to!  This one is of the NYC skyline and it is 3 feet wide.  I am going to be sad to mess up my other one, though.

And last, last night Josh and I went to a carnival in Havre de Grace with my friends Heather and Chelsea!  It was loads of fun!  We got on some great rides and Josh even won me a teddy bear! (well sort of, Chelsea picked on the ducks but Josh paid for it and picked the ducks up).   This was good preparation for our trip to Kings Dominion on the 9th!!!  My boyfriend is 27 years old and has NEVER been on a roller coaster!! WHAT!!!  So, on Saturday, me and my friends Kristin, Heather and Jim (and our not yet decided 6th person) are going to use Jim's lovely Geico discount and take Josh on a roller coaster!!  I can not wait!!! :)

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment