Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lovin'


It's time for my favorite day of the week! Wednesday!!!
Today I am LOVING:

{1} 

I have four days off this week!  


{2}

The reason for the four days off is that I am going camping with my best friends this weekend!! I can not wait!! It has been forever since I have been camping.  I cant wait for the s'mores and the smell of campfire on my cloths!!

{3}

I am finally in the process of saving all of my photos to disk.  I just have been having this bad feeling lately that my computer will  be all or nothing.  So one day I will just turn it on and it will be dead.  I have had the thing since 2007 and have had no issues.  That is almost to good to be true!

{4}

I am starting a totally new blog!  I don't like the direction this one is going but I don't want to delete all the post and start over, so I am keeping this one up but I am going to be using another one and occasionally referencing this one.


{5}

My almost stupid addiction to pinterest.





{6}

I have finally finished the book "Atonement" by Ian McEwan.


I HATED this book.  It was soooo slow and half of it seemed to be irrelevant and pointless.  I am so glad its done.

Now I am reading "The Lincoln Lawyer" by Michael Connelly.  So far, it is amazing!!! Josh and I saw the movie last week and I just had to get the book!


{7}

I finally went back to church this past Sunday.  I am sooo glad that I did.  I hadn't been in about 5 years and have recently felt myself being called back to the church.  I went to a non-denominational church in my area that I had been to before and I love it, that is where I will continue to go!

{8}

As always, my loving man (yes this is the same pic as last week, my pictures are currently being loaded on to disk and are inaccessible).


No comments:

Post a Comment