Tuesday, December 21, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 2

#2 - Meaning behind your blog name

The name of my blog comes from the Broadway rock opera, Rent.  It is my favorite song in the Musical and it talks about living every day as if it is your last day, because you never know when it will be.  I thought it was an appropriate name for a blog at which I would be keeping track of goals and accomplishments.  This phrase "No day but today" really became close to my heart and more meaningful to me on July 11th, 2009, the day we tragically lost a great friend, Brent to a motorcycle accident.  You never know what day could be your last, so don't worry about any day but today. 


In Loving Memory of Brent M Hall 1989-2009

"There Is No Future
There Is No Past

I Live This Moment
As My Last

There's Only Us
There's Only This
Forget Regret
Or Life Is Yours To Miss
No Other Road
No Other Way
No Day But Today"



No comments:

Post a Comment