Wednesday, December 22, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 3

#3 - Your first love

Well, I guess technically he's not my first love, I have loved other guys before, but it doesn't even come close to how I feel about this guy here:

He's the first guy who I have not wanted to spend a minute apart from.  He tries his hardest to make me happy and is always making me laugh :) He tells me how much he loves me 1083947382190 times a day and always tells me how beautiful he thinks I am (he's a good liar ;) ). We have so much in common and never run out of things to talk about, we can have fun doing something as simple as chillin' out on the couch, we always end up cracking up!  I could go on about him for hours, so I'll stop here.  He is by far the best boyfriend I have ever had and the last one I ever want to have. 
I love you Josh :)
This is where we were when he asked me out :) In Susquehanna State Park (Yes, I am a loser and took a picture) P.S. It is fitting that writing about him would fall on the 22nd, because that is our anniversary :)
This is us in New Jersey, where he used to live

No comments:

Post a Comment