Wednesday, February 16, 2011

#20!

I can now check #20 off of my list!  I put "Go Skiing" on my list because it is something that I really enjoy but don't get to do very often anymore (since I no longer work at a ski resort where I ski for free...).  Also, my boyfriend has never been before! So, for Valentines day this year, him and I took a trip to Massanutten Resort in VA and went skiing!  I had a blast and he didn't do TOO bad.  He had his fair share of falls, starting with getting of the ski lift, but really he didn't do bad for his first time.  He's thinking next time he'll try snowboarding, but I am sticking to skiing :)  Sadly, we couldn't get any pictures on the slopes because my camera is too big, however we did get these:


Josh in the lot


Me


Josh Under the ski lift...kinda

We also took a little trip to see Josh's new niece, Alaya!  I love her! She is so adorable:


Grandma (Josh's Mom) and Alaya


Josh and Alaya




Me and Alaya (ignore double chin :( ) 



Alaya's Mommy (Josh's Sis-in-law, Maria) is in the Green

and of course we had to see this adorable baby here: 


MIKA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment