Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Stealing


1.   What is your favorite Mexican dish?
I don’t like Mexican food

2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate?

Depends on the day, once it got warm out I would procrastinate.  When it was cold I would give myself one hour of relaxing time then I would start my homework

3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings?
Right now, its Wal-Mart

4. When you were young, did you like school lunches?
Nah, I usually brought lunch from home.  Unless it was shrimp poppers day

5. Is religion a crutch?
It can be

6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport?
Football

7. Do you consider yourself rich?
Not at all

8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:

A) CPR
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire


I can do all of those but I would most likely need to help change a flat tire

9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
A) Salsa
B) Hip Hop
C) Waltz
D) Swing

Salsa probably because I have always liked foreign and exotic dances.

10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone?
I had to tell my ex-boyfriend that our friend, Brent had died

11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
Don’t try to cross train track drunk with a case of beer in your hands because the beer will end up all over the train tracks.

12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
“I see sparks fly whenever you smile”

No comments:

Post a Comment