Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sunday Stealing (early) and other stuffs

.....Well I really didn't like this weeks Sunday stealing, so I am doing a different survey that I found here



25 random questions about you and your significant other!

How long have you been together?

6.5 months

How long did you know each other before you started dating?

About a year, we worked together (yeah, yeah, don’t shit where you eat…I’ve heard it a hundred times)

How old are each of you?

Me - 22 Him - 27

Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?

Mine, his both live in VA and I’ve only met his sister once

Do you have any children together?

Nope.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?

That's a hard question to answer.  Probably money though…its tight right now

Did you go to the same school?

Nope

Are you from the same home town?

No, sir

Who is the most sensitive?

Oh probably me.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?

Hmmmm, we’re big fans of Waffle House.  But really, we try to mix it up.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

VA haha

Who has the worst temper?

We both have pretty bad tempers but I think I may be just a little better at controlling mine.  But it’s close.

Who does the cooking?

HIM! I hate cooking and he loves it

Who is more social?

That would be him.

Who is the neat-freak?

Me

Who is the more stubborn?

It’s a tie

Who hogs the bed?

I’ll take the hit on that one.  It’s more that I steal the covers.

Who wakes up earlier?

Unfortunately it's mostly me, unless he has off and I don’t but I have to be at work at 6am most days and he goes in at 7.

Where was your first date?

Technically, silver spring I guess, but we were friends before we dated so we were always hanging out

Who has the bigger family?

Me

Do you get flowers often?

Often enough :)

How do you spend the holidays?

Usually at my family’s


How long did it take to get serious?

It took almost a year before I would even admit to my friends that I liked him but once we got together it got serious pretty quickly

Who does/ did the laundry?

Me


ALSO! I have finished reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson!!! It was amazing!

Now I am reading his book "The Girl who Played with Fire".

No comments:

Post a Comment