Thursday, February 24, 2011

Three Things Thursday!

1. Heroes: I am going to kill my boyfriend! He got me addicted to another show, Heroes.  Grrrr.  I love this show but I was soooo not trying to get addicted to any more shows because then I waste my few days off watching them.  Like yesterday for example, when I did a total of one load of laundry and watched a total of 7 episodes of heroes.   P.S. If you have never seen this show, you probably should. 

2. Job Search:  I have been searching for a new job for about two or three months now and have had no luck.  I am hoping to get one that I applied for the other day.  I applied to be a flight attendant!  I think it would be something fun to do and it would help me pay off my debts and save for school. *keeps fingers crossed*

3. Warrior Dash:  I am going to be participating in Warrior Dash 2011 along with my boyfriend and possibly some others!!!  I am so excited! We will be doing it on October 1st in Warsaw, VA!! :) This will definitely be motivation for me to work out.   Also, my friend, Heather and I are doing a 5k race on June 26th in Baltimore City. This particular race is called the Baltimore Woman's Classic 5K and will benefit BWC, Inc., a 501(c)3 public charity supporting gynecologic cancer patients and other women's health initiatives.  I really need to hit the gym!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment