Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Stealing

 Another Round of Sunday Stealing

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

House and Gilmore Girls

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE?

Ignore them, but I usually don’t.  I’m a little too opinionated

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

Fudge Tracks or Cookie Dough

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?

Yup

72. SO IS IT GOING TO BE THE STEELERS OR THE PACKERS?

PACKERS!!!! I am a diehard Ravens fan! So, it cannot be the Steelers!

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?

Watch the super bowl and eat some steaks (assuming the grill works…)

74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU RETIRE?

Somewhere warm

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

That’s why I’m doing this.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

The cat meow

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?

Milk from my cereal

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Probably Joshy

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?

Arms

80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?

Read or run

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?

People.  Blame it on my job.  (what kind of cheese is on your ham and SWISS ciabatta?  REALLY????)

82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?

Summer!  Spring is a close second

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY

Sour patch kids or skittles

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?

Yes, my best friend’s name is Alex and I’ve know her for 18 years!

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?

Brown

86. EYE COLOR?

Hazel most of the time, sometimes blue

87. SHOE SIZE?

7 ½ to 8ish

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?

Bleck try not to go to those, but Five Guys, if that counts

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?

Hmmm….Fridays, or Silver Spring

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?

No

91. WATCH TV TODAY?

Not at all

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?

August 22 J

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?

Guitar, Piano, Clarinet and a little violin  

94. POLITICAL PARTY?

Whatever

95. KISSES OR HUGS?

Both J

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?

Relationships

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

Ummmm…Josh bought me a bookshelf, and I bought gas.

98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSE SPOUSE?

If I had kids.  Other than that, no I would work or else I’d be bored

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?

Max by James Patterson

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:

Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment