Thursday, February 3, 2011

Three Things Thursday!

1. Brent:  Today is my friend Brent's birthday.  He was taken from us in a motorcycle accident on July 11th, 2009.  He was only 20 years old. Today and the 11th are always the two hardest days for me.  He was a great friend, very funny and sweet, and I miss him every day.


Brent and his girls at the club


Typical


The boys Skiing


This was mine and Brent's biggest joke.  AFLAC!!


Brent Loves Aflac :)

2. New Home: I love my new place :) that is all I have to say about that :) I am enjoying the house, the closeness to work and the animals :) (will post pictures eventually)

3. Blah: I am not really in a bloggy mood today.  I'm kinda in a bad mood so yeah. No third thing.  This is probably the lamest 3 things Thursday ever.  Oh Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment