Thursday, March 24, 2011

Three Things Thursday!

1. I am thinking about doing the 6 month program for school instead of the one year program.  I am currently very unhappy with my job and I would really like to just be done with school and onto a career.  Plus if I do the one year program, I have to commit to EVERY single Saturday for a year!! That is INSANE.

2. I am almost finished with my book!!! It is taking a while for me to read because I have been really busy annnnd it is over 700 pages.  So far, it is a really good book and I cant wait to find out how it ends and to start on the third and final book of the series!

3.  My favorite boyfriend ever is making spaghetti and meat sauce for dinner tonight and he just told me that it is finished, so this is going to be my third thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment