Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



 Today I am doing Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   My most prized possession is .... hmmm, probably my photo albums or Mr. Bear, I got him when I was a newborn and I have had him ever since.  He is the only stuffed animal still on my bed.   I might also have to say my laptop, simply because all of my pictures from about 9th grade on are stored on there.

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be .... I don't really think I can give an answer to that.  I haven't yet been an age that I would want to be forever.  Give me until I get out of school, then I might be able to give an answer.

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is .... Out on the lake or doing something new with friends.  I love spending time with my friends and I absolutely LOVE the water.  Waterskiing is my favorite

4.  My outlook on life is .... That in general life is good, it'll throw some curve balls but a strong person will work through it and enjoy the life they have been given.

5.  If you want to annoy me, just .... Be either rude or disgusting.   I deal with both on a daily basis.  A lot of my customers are extremely rude because for whatever reason, they seem to believe that they are so much better than all of us that work at my place of employment.  It gets a little old, and usually I am just as rude back.  Also, when I have my facilities days, I see the things that people do in public bathrooms, and all I can say is, really??? Were you raised in a barn? Grow up.

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to .... Sweets!!!! Especially anything chewy or sour (sour patch kids are a big offender!)  I loooooove them so much!  I try to take someone with me when I go grocery shopping just so that I don't buy these things! ANNND I don't take my wallet into work anymore because if I do I will buy sour patch kids or mike and ikes everyday.

7.  When dressing for the day one should ... feel comfortable in what they are wearing.  Weather its sweats or a sundress, you should always feel good about yourself.  I personally always try to choose something functional (except when going to work, I have to wear what they tell me).

1 comment: