Thursday, March 31, 2011

Three Things Thursday!!

1. WORK: For once, work actually made my day instead of breaking it.  Not really work but something that happened at work.  We started this biggest loser competition at work today since a lot of people want to lose weight.  10 people are participating, I am not one of them.  I only need to lose 5 more pounds, my main goal is toning right now.  However, when everyone was doing their weigh-in's today, I just hopped on the scale out of curiosity.  It turns out that I have lost another pound and a half!!! So I only have 3.5 more pounds to lose!!! 


2. FITNESS: I had the best workout ever today!! OK, maybe not, but it was still good.  I ran for a full 35 minutes and went a little over 3 miles and burns a crap ton of calories. I also did this full upper body workout that was in one of my books, it felt great! Also, Josh and I are officially through the first week of the 200 Sit-Up Challenge and the 100 Push Up Challenge.  The Sit-Up Challenge is on my Day Zero list as well as Josh's! (Yes, I convinced him to make a list).  We are just doing the push-up one because we can!  Let me tell you, it is a great way to strengthen your abs! I could feel it after the first day!


3. SPRING??: The weather here is really bumming me out.  It's going to be April tomorrow and it's still in the 40's and 50's here!  By this time it is usually in the mid to upper 60's occasionally dipping into the 50's!  What is going on Maryland?  Right now, we are so not friends!  I can not wait for the spring weather to finally get here!





2 comments:

  1. haha... I'm in SW MO and we're in the 30's today. Snow flakes were falling earlier and you could see your breath. Are you kidding me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I know!!! So not funny anymore!

    ReplyDelete