Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WILW


It's time for WILW!!! And I couldn't be happier.  I have been having a horrible week this week and I just need to remember all of the things that I have to love this week.  Be sure to link up with Jamie!!

I am LOVING my baby girl Mindy and my Pretty Kitty.  They are always happy to see me and always lift my mood!  Mindy always welcomes me home and is ready to play and cuddle as soon as I walk in the door!



I am LOVING working out regularly again.  I feel so much better and I have something to look forward to every day after work. 

I am LOVING that I have started both the 200 sit up challenge and the 100 push up challenge.  By the end of 6 weeks, I should be able to do both, or at least come close.  My goal is to just do my best and push myself. 

I am LOVING that my girls and I are planning monthly dinner nights for just us girls.  We have plans all the way till September! I am thrilled!  We don't get to see each other nearly as often as I'd like. 

missing a few, but you get the picture

and as always, I am LOVING this guy


4 comments:

  1. CUTE puppy and I like your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great things you are loving today! I hope that you had a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Mindy and your kitty are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That monthly girl's night is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete