Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Lovin'



Today I am LOVING today:

{ONE}

That we are having a party at some point this weekend for my friend Heather.  She is going to Georgia next month to go to school at the Savannah College of Art and Design!!



{TWO}

Friday, I am bringing my brother over to my house to swim, then Josh and I are taking him to the Harford County Farm Fair :)  I love the farm fair and we go every year!



{THREE}
I am petsitting right now and I am loving it.  I love Charlie and Snickers!

{FOUR}

GLEE!!! My friend has netflicks and had downloaded Glee, season 1.  I am obsessed!  I had only seen this show once or twice, unfortunately I am now going to have to rent the other seasons.  Damnit


{FIVE}

My loving, sweet, adorable boyfriend. 


3 comments:

  1. I love me some Glee too! Thank goodness for Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Glee! I just recently started watching season 1 on netflix too!

    I have a fun rosette headband in a giveaway right now--you should come by and enter!
    http://sweetestpetunia.blogspot.com/2011/07/discount-giveaway-seek-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS to your friend who is moving to Georgia. That must be scary, but so rewarding in the end :) And I can't wait to hear about the party! And, your boyfriend is pretty cute ;) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete