Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday


Linking Up with Jamie again for What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!
This week has been super busy so I have been MIA.  Hopefully things start to slow down a bit!

Things I am  LOVING this week:

{One}

That Heathers going away party was a hit!  We had a huge water balloon (which turned into just water) fight, good food, beer pong and dancing.  It was an overall good time.












{Two}

The new crock pot dinners that Josh and I have been trying!  We don't have an oven at the moment (long story) so we have been trying to get some new recipes for the crock pot, and he made some chicken and dumplings the other night that were to die for!  What can I say, we're both southern at heart :)
Check out the recipe here!

{Three}

My plans for school in the spring.  I have been having trouble getting back to school due to financing and other issues, but I think I will finally be able to get back to school in the spring!  I am applying to Towson University to major in Athletic Training.  I am crossing my fingers that this one works out!


{Four}

Pinterest and some of my amazing finds this week!






{Five}

I am almost done with the book "Atonement"! It is taking me forever to get through and I am not enjoying the book at all.  Plus, when I am finished I think I am going to re-read the Harry Potter books.  I have read each of them once and now that the movies are all finished, I feel like I should read them again.  I am also thinking about reading "The Lincoln Lawyer".

{Six}

Movies!!  Josh and I saw the final Harry Potter movie last weekend.  I was sad to see it end but I was very happy with the movie.  I did think the first part was better, though.  We also watched the movie "The Lincoln Lawyer" last night.  It is one of the best dramas I have seen in a while!  I wish I would have known that it was a book, because I totally would have read it first. 

{Seventh, and Last}

My  Joshua :)  I wish we could take one picture where we both look decent!   But here's him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment