Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab picture box, purse and Mr. Bear

2. A smell I really like is Code by Armani!  My boyfriend wears it and I got it for him for Christmas because he ran out in the fall.  It broke my heart when he ran out of that stuff!

3. Something you might not know about me is that I have a half webbed toe...yeah.  Its funny looking and the first person to ever notice it and say something was my friend Kris. Until I was about 7, I thought it was normal.

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are Facebook and Dayzero.  That's pretty much all I get on.

5. This weekend I will be moving, moving, working and then more moving.  We were going to go to VA Sunday to see baby Alaya, but it may not be financially possible with the bills + the new mattress that need to be paid off.

6. Nothing makes me happier than summer!  I miss you so much, summer!

7. A bad habit I have is procrastination!  I always put off things that I don't want to do.  That is what is making moving so hard for me.  I have to go through everything and get rid of stuff all at one time.  I really should start going through my clothes seasonally and I should really stop buying shoes (another bad habit)!
 
Happy Friday!!! 

1 comment:

  1. oh, but buying shoes is fun! :) My husband made me go through mine last fall. I got rid of a bunch... makes room for more :)

    ReplyDelete