Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Stealing

 Its time for Sunday Stealing!

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME COUNTRY?

Yes, I have been to France, Spain, Italy, Monaco, Germany, Costa Rica, El Salvador and  Canada

35. WEAKNESSES?

Animals! I love them so much :)  I cant watch the Humane Society commercials, they make me cry!

37. FIRST JOB?

At a Vet Clinic Scooping poop

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?

Duh

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE?

Yes, and I have found mine :)

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU DID STEALING?

Shopping for blinds for the window and toiletries

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?

Nah *knocks on wood**

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?

My Eyes

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?

Nope

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?

A Mountain Bike and a bike rack for my car

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR NAMES TO BE? (OR IF YOU HAVE KIDS, TELL US ABOUT THEM.)

2 - I want a boy and a girl.  Girl - Either Aria Rose or Lorelai Grace and boy Logan (haven't decided on a middle name)

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Nope

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE SEX(ES) YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?

Talking down to people and negativity

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?

My friends and most of the classes.  I liked high school

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?

Alba (enviro. friendly) or herbal essences, depending on if I have the money to splurge on the alba or not

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Depends on the day

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Ham

52. ANY BAD HABITS?

Cracking my knuckles, biting my lip

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?

Sometimes, it depends on the situation

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I'm really not sure, probably though

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?

Yeah

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?

Yes (It may be shallow but they do, at least I can admit it)

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?

Go to the gym

58. WOULD YOU RATHER GAIN 58 POUNDS OR LOSE 58 POUNDS?

Lose I guess, but then I'd be nothing, but I'd kill myself if I gained that much

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?

Happiness - so far, so good :)

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?

I don't remember

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?

Way to many! I should probably delete some

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?

Yes, I was

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

Me? Never!

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?

hmmmmmm....both

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?

I look for someone that is going to treat me well

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?

Jenn is my only one

67. FAVORITE SUPER POWER?

Flying! It would be so cool!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've traveled to a lot of foreign countries... Very Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I highly recommend Costa Rica! Its beautiful and relatively cheap for an out-of-country vacation!

    ReplyDelete