Monday, January 31, 2011

New Monday Thing

I have decided that on Mondays I am going to post a few quotes that I like.  It is on my Day Zero list to compile a book of my favorite quotes.  Well, I have had the book for a while now, but I have yet to get together any quotes. So,  here goes:

"It's the little moments that make life big"
- Unknown

"A gentle word, like summer rain, may soothe some hearts and banish pain
What joy or sadness often springs from just the simple little things."
-Willa Hoey

"Adopt the pace of nature; his secret is patience"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Also, yesterday I finished reading the book "Girls in Trucks"


And have now moved on to the book "After You" by Julie Buxbaum.  So far, I LOVE this book.  I started it yesterday and I am currently more than halfway through it!

1 comment: