Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day Zero Update!

#54. Rid my room of stuff I don't need and organize everything into boxes:
I have been doing this over the past few weeks, mainly because I moved.  I went through all my clothes, shoes, books, movies, and old crap that I haven't seen in years and have either donated it or put it in boxes to sell at a flea market.  Everything else has been moved with me.  Luckily nothing except scrapbook stuff really needs to be boxed (my clothes are currently in boxes while I search for a new dresser).  I declare this done! Thank God! Also, I have decided that I will seasonally go through my clothes and shoes so that my next move is not so hectic! :)

#20 - I AM SO EXCITED! Me and Josh are going skiing Feb. 14th and 15th, for valentines day, duh.  I haven't been skiing since I quit Massanutten (2009)!  Josh has never been before, so this will be an adventure!  To add to the excitement, we will be visiting Mika and baby Alaya during this trip :) YAY!

#39 - I finished the book, "After You" by Julie Buxbaum in a whole 2 days! I absolutely loved this book!! I didn't want it to end!


Today I am starting the book "Max" by James Patterson.  This is the 5th book in the Maximum Ride series. I love this series, it is addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment